Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017 - Monday

Wil: Have you blogged about anything recently?
Me: No.
Wil: You should write about our awesome forced vacation and our prayers that it will come to an end.

Wil booked a job today. That's one overdue bill we can pay--if the client doesn't cancel.

Today we played Zombicide, using a scenario I created based on Indiana Jones: the characters have to find Baldric the Wizard's hat and escape the board through the toughest spawn zone.  The characters must roll off the board as they exist.  This is key.

Then we watched Interview with the Vampire (Wil doesn't see what I see in it, and I'm not sure I do anymore either).  Then I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which Wil wouldn't watch with me because it contains subtitles.  "Even though Pan's Labyrinth?" I asked him.  "Yes," he said.  "Even though Pan's Labyrinth."

The kids played Minecraft almost all day, and we didn't spend much time together. I felt guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment