Thursday, January 26, 2017

January 25, 2017 - Wednesday

I caught Wil in a lie last night.  His back has been hurting and he desperately needed help at today's job, moving furniture.  Katie (his assistant and my sister) would be at school all day and was unavailable to work.  I said I would come and help.  But the scheduling was problematic: my mom would have to watch the baby, which interferes with her sleeping (she works at night), and I'd have to leave the job to drop off and pick up the kids from school. Wil told me not to come. He said Katie could work after all. But I went through his text messages and discovered that he was lying about that for my "peace of mind." He didn't want to inconvenience me or my mom, but he didn't want me to worry. So he lied.  He'd be doing the job alone, at risk to his back, while making me think Katie would be helping him.

I was disappointed in and let him know.  I helped with the job today. The scheduling worked out in the end.  Later in the day, though, Wil turned suicidal. It happened after left the job.  He send me some texts hinting at wanting to off himself.  I gathered the kids up in the car and went to him.  I was afraid and furious.  I hate when I gets like this.  I understand it, but I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment